Things To Do in Lisbon
Happy weekend to all!
1. Kick it in bohemian Bairro Alto:
2. Eat and mingle at Mercado da Ribeira:
3. Slip into a baroque church and chat with a fellow wanderer:
4. Visit Igreja de São Roque for the gold:
5. Take the old tram. Be careful of pickpockets.
6. Visit Sintra and get lost in Quinta da Regaleira:
7. Have a breakfast of espresso and travesseiros at Piriquita:
8. Drive down the coast to Cascais for octopus fishing:
9. Follow the pink road in Bairro Alto and drown your sorrows in Fado music:
10: Visit Belém for the Jeronimos Monastery, the best pastéis and beer:
11. Go to the legendary A Ginjinha, get a good buzz going and practice Portuguese with the fellas:
12. Chow on amazing seafood at Beira Gare:
13. See the sunrise/sunset from your balcony on one of the seven hills. Ours was on top of Bairro Alto!
14. Lick some watermelon and mascarpone gelato from Santini:
“Forgive me if what has seemed little to you, to me is all.” – José Saramago